Learn with me:
- if you’re preparing for an exam,
- if you are thinking about working or studying abroad,
- or if you want to improve your language skills.
How do I teach?
- Classes are based on learners’ learning styles and what they each need to improve
- Balanced development of the four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Games and exercises that increase motivation by helping learners relax and open up while studying
Courses are taught in the chosen foreign language (English or Italian). Cancellation of a booked class must be done at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise the lesson will be charged.
I started teaching English in 2014, and my first experience was as a volunteer: I taught several Hungarian and one Italian group of schoolchildren.
I started teaching Italian.
I taught English to kindergarten children for 3 years.
I have been working with adults since 2019, mostly offering corporate language trainings.
In 2020 I graduated as an English and Italian translator and interpreter from Pázmány Péter Catholic University.
I have completed my Cambridge CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) in 2021.
Book a lesson
Please use the form below if you are interested in a trial lesson: